Author   Comment  
dkjzz30

OG Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Gotta get some threads going in here.

This is my Junction Produce Premiums widebody celsior. Bought it from fellow member Jimmy. Its getting rebuilt over the winter. Ill document the process here.

Currently has BMW style 95 wheels, factory air with a controller, PoorForm roll center adjusters, focal speakers. Nothing to exiting. Right now its in pieces getting prepped for paint. After thats done its getting wheels, suspension, a full stereo with custom trunk setup, and a few other goodies. Follow the journey in making this thing fuckin gangster.

levie

OG Member
Reply with quote  #2 
i cant wait to see this thing all done man. Its already gangster as hell. The first photo of it in this thread is easily my favorite picture of it ( So far). Mean muggin'

Toyota Soarer
ujelly350

OG Member
Reply with quote  #3 
I am amped to see this thing with some fresh paint and new shoes, gonna snap moar necks then it does already.

OG Member
Reply with quote  #4 
So here is the current state of the car. Bumpers, side skirts, lights and grill are off the car so i can fix some cracks and sand it to be re painted.

Here is the fitment right now.

Rear

Front

Im gonna go more agressive and a little more camber. Just trying to decide between a flush 19" or a tight fitted but tucked 20"

Gonna go order wheels next week hopefully and get this show on the road. Until then alot of sanding and crack fixing

dkjzz30

OG Member
Reply with quote  #5 
A few small parts came in. JP fusa and sirotuna, new tails, a bunch of LED bulbs and a STEG amp. Ill start the trunk setup soon.

And no Dallas I dont have real pics since my only camera lives in my phone.
ercchry

OG Member
Reply with quote  #6 
jesus man! pulling that thing out of the garage in the dark?! you are going to get evicted!!!!
dkjzz30

OG Member
Reply with quote  #7 
I know. Especially at full slam with the exhaust dragging the whole time. lol
t-dubbs

N00b
Reply with quote  #8 
Hmm would you sell the style95's?
dkjzz30

OG Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Im not sure if I wanna sell them at the moment. Im thinking about having them chromed or powdercoated. Never hurts to have a spare set of wheels
Mrs.jzs161

OG Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Just keep the pink PF'S on them hahah
PFIS300

OG Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Get them powdercoated purple you pussy

Caker

OG Member
Reply with quote  #12 

This thing is going to be awesome, and I love the new license plate!

dkjzz30

OG Member
Reply with quote  #13 

Long time no update. Currently sanding and fixing cracks in the fiberglass getting the car ready for paint. Its almost there but still have a fair bit of work left.

Talked to our good buddy Jimmy and got some custom work wheels ordered. 20x10 and 20x11.5. Hopefully they are here soon. I can hardly wait. Hope people are ready to get shit on. 

On to a few pics.

dkjzz30

OG Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Damn its been a long time since I have updated this. The car was finally painted Glacier Frost Mica. Wheels are in and will be on for spring along with new suspension. Thinking about going static but still undecided.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!