Author   Comment  
BlueHaloGirl

N00b
Reply with quote  #1 

Hello all,
I'm in Calgary, living in the NW.  I have a 2008 Mazda 3 GT that I purchased last May, so it's still somewhat new to me.  So far I'm loving it and loving modifying it to my personal likes.  So far I've only done cosmetic modifications to it but plan on doing some performance mods later on. 
I am looking forward to meeting some of you on here and hope to be able to meet some other car peeps here in Calgary and hopefully find out about any  meets!  I'd love to see what people are doing and get some advice too!!  I'm pretty new at this whole mod thing and want to learn more!

user48985_pic20090_1386639410_thumb.jpg

-custom headlights, LED blue halos, white LED strip, LED turn signals, 8K EV HID Low and fogs, 10K EV highs, blacked out housing, tinted fogs, tails and side markers, tinted windows, black mazda emblems, RokBloks mud flaps, body color eyebrows-
dkjzz30

OG Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Welcome. There is lots of meets in the summer to check out. Every wed at Chinook mall upper parkade and im sure others will happen too. Get that thing down a few inches [smile]
BlueHaloGirl

N00b
Reply with quote  #3 

Hey thanks for the welcome.  Yeah I've seen the meets on the Illmotion site through Beyond...I'd love to get out to the next one...I'll keep my eyes open for that. 

I'm planning on dropping her...one day..I have lots I want to still add to her and I have to watch my budget.  If I had the money I'd do it all!!  It likley won't happen till next summer I'm thinking.  Next on my list is putting my new rims and tires on this summer and painting my calipers blue..I aslo have front lip splitters I'm installing.  RSB and FSB bar from corksport is another purchase to come as well as a Mazdaspeed spoiler. 

-custom headlights, LED blue halos, white LED strip, LED turn signals, 8K EV HID Low and fogs, 10K EV highs, blacked out housing, tinted fogs, tails and side markers, tinted windows, black mazda emblems, RokBloks mud flaps, body color eyebrows-
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!