Author   Comment  
toster

N00b
Reply with quote  #1 
Hello
im from Lethbridge my names Taylor and cruised with some poorform guys last street machine weekend i was driving a black c350 my buddy was in the 09 sti. not sure if you guys remember.

not really sure what the next car will be thinking of an 06-07 sti, evo 9 or is350 any input on the cars will be nice since ill be buying come closer to spring

thanks for your time

(just in case you cant remember the cars from street machine)
dkjzz30

OG Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Whays up man. I remember you guys from the shoppers parking lot I think. Glad to have you on the forum.  Evo 9 or IS350 would be sick. As you can tell we are kinda biased to the lexus side of things lol
PFIS300

OG Member
Reply with quote  #3 
I also remember you guys, where are the pictures you fellas took?! Post em up on here if you can.
I have an enormous soft spot for EVO9's.. I wouldn't be mad if you built one that's for sure.

toster

N00b
Reply with quote  #4 
I'll have to ask Kevin I'm guessing they are just on his computer, yea an Evo 9 would be ideal but importing one over kinda seems like a hassle I am hoping to find one that is already on Canada. So if any of you guys find one please pm me the link!
PFIS300

OG Member
Reply with quote  #5 
If you get in touch with your local mitsubishi dealer they can bring one across for you and do all the paperwork,  old friend of mine did it a couple years back.

toster

N00b
Reply with quote  #6 
I did not know that I'll definitely be contating mitshubushi.

Thank Dallas!
Btw you fellers coming to lethbridge for street machine this year?
PFIS300

OG Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Yes indeed, we will all be coming down for the weekend. Well most of us anyway. 

I believe that mitsubishi can only bring in dealer-owned EVO9's, not private. But i know they can bring them in.

toster

N00b
Reply with quote  #8 
Well I'll be contacting the dealer and seeing what they can do. thanks for the help

Well maybe meet up and cruise with you guys for a bit again this year
ercchry

OG Member
Reply with quote  #9 
i spent a year at U of L with the son of the lethbridge dealer's owner... but that was waaaay back. i still have him on FB though. but yeah. lots of companies offer that sort of service
toster

N00b
Reply with quote  #10 
nice people to deal with? tell him ill be phoning before the end of the month if you talk with him. know of any good companies to deal with? 
ercchry

OG Member
Reply with quote  #11 
http://www.kulumotorcar.com/

is the top local calgary one.

but yeah i havent talked to Chris since like... 07?
dkjzz30

OG Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Yes we will be down again this year. Hopefully with more cars.
toster

N00b
Reply with quote  #13 
I'll check them out thanks!

Alright good, when street machine comes closer if you guy wanna meet up name a place and a time and I'll try and be there. If not that's alright to
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!