Author   Comment  
mikehu

N00b
Reply with quote  #1 
hey guys,   so im looking for some wheels for my fr-s,  budget is around 2k.  looking for a 18" wheel with a good offset,  leaning towards multi spoke wheels right now. probably going to do about a 1" drop on the car    what wheels would you recommend, offer, can show me or whatever.   also im not really wanting to roll my fenders  but want a decent fitment haha     
ercchry

OG Member
Reply with quote  #2 
WORK Emotion Kiwami 19x10.5 +32mm (Ultra Deep Concave) with 235/30/19 Tires.... with a set of nice new coilsovers

JZS161

OG Member
Reply with quote  #3 
I would recommend taking a look at the WORK Emotion series, the CR-kiwami's are my personal favorite in that lineup.

Browse through workwheelsusa.com, find which wheels you like best and send an email for pricing and availability. Jimmy@vexperformance.com
mikehu

N00b
Reply with quote  #4 
alright cool  thanks jimmy  i will check it out and get back to you   i am for sure in love with the kiwami   ill look on the site and email you later on
JZS161

OG Member
Reply with quote  #5 
For coilovers, I recommend KW V3. minimum lowering of .8", maximum of 2.0". These shocks are designed for pure performance and provide excellent daily drivability. V3's allow you to adjust compression and rebound so you can really fine tune the cars handling and ride. Best of all, V3's have LIFETIME warranty!
mikehu

N00b
Reply with quote  #6 
Emailed you. What's cost on those coils
mikehu

N00b
Reply with quote  #7 
Ok so I think I have figured out sizes. Front- 5x100 18x8.5 +30. Rear- 5x100 18x9.5. +30
JZS161

OG Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Just sent you an email. Feel free to give us a call at the shop as well: 403-243-1111
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!